Wednesday, October 24, 2007

:: Which hero are you? ::


I come across this Heroes survey on tickle (not exactly come across laa, coz I found da link from a fren's blog), and as I'm also a huge fan of Heroes, I decided to give it a try. Even though I prefer Peter, da survey tells me that I'm suppose to be Isaac Mendez, da guy who can paint the future (does that means I'm a great painter? LOL! )

For those of you who wanna try the survey, you can go here

########################################

Wow, you're Isaac Mendez!




What a work of art! Talented and insightful, you've got drive and vision to spare, even if you do have a few bad habits. While you may struggle to do the right thing from time to time, you always follow your instincts and try your hardest — and you usually succeed!


6 comments:

  1. haih... aku cam kenai jer post nih?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hasry:hehe, lebih kurang la source dia... =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. gege.xD Hi mr issac! cud u paint for my future pLizz.? hahah! well, i'm niki sanders! ngaa..xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. eena:hehe, bole2, tp...kna ada drugs dlu la...n drugs xelok utk kesihatan, sori2...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh, mana link ke surveynya??? nak wat gak... mana tau aku ni peter petrelli... keh keh keh

    ReplyDelete
  6. kamal:tu klik kt ayat "here" tuh

    http://web.tickle.com/tests/heroes/

    ReplyDelete